What is the Brewers Jamboree?
It is a beer tasting, with food that is an educational conference with music.
Our goal is to put craft into the festival experience with an emphasis on beer tasting and education. Participants will enjoy unlimited beer tasting of unique local beers and sample food while listening to presentations by brewers and beer experts. This event is designed to bring beer lovers back in touch with the people who make their beer and to celebrate Fort Collins Brewers’ unique brewing culture and collaborations.
When and where is the Brewers Jamboree?
The event will take place on May 21, 2016 at Legacy Park in Ft. Collins, CO.
The gate opens at 1:00pm for General Admission and the final toast will be at 4:45pm. Premier Pass (VIP) will have access to the festival at 12:00 Noon.
What does it cost?
Ticket prices will vary from $35 to $80. This is based on the type and how early you secure your ticket. We strive to provide a good value, but we also want participants to have a great experience
Types of tickets:
Premier Pass (VIP)
Designated Driver and Non Tasting Youth
More information about tickets can be found here.
What is the cause being supported by the Brewers Jamboree?
Water Advocacy. There are several reasons why. The Poudre River and Big Thompson are vital natural resources to the communities in Northern Colorado. Also, water is a main ingredient in beer. You can’t get a closer connection than that. The non-profit organization that will benefit from the profits of the event is Save the Poudre.
It is very important to promote safe transportation when enjoying craft beer in our community which is why we support the Fort Collins Bike Library.
I’ve been to beer festivals, what makes the Brewers Jamboree unique?
Here are a few features that will make this a premiere event
- The event will feature local brewers and unique beers from each brewery.
- Each local brewer will participate in a Q & A session and share their story with participants.
- There will be presentation topics such beer tasting 101, pairing beer with food, and identifying flavors in beer.
- Participants can choose a theme that will guide them through the event and signage will aid them in viewing presentations.
- Quick lines. No one really likes to wait, so provide options for people and be efficient in serving.
- Readily accessible information. Directional signs and maps and qualified volunteer staff available to answer questions and facilitate the smooth movement of people.
- Services such as water, food, and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Volunteers and staff well trained and excited to be part of the event.
- Safety and a safe experience is vital to the sustainability of the event.
Are there drinks other than beer?
Yes, there will be water stations throughout the festival grounds. Bring your EMPTY water bottle for water refills.
Can I bring my family to the Brewers Jamboree?
The Brewers Jamboree is a family friendly event. There will be non-alcoholic drinks, food and music. All participants over 10 years old will need to purchase a ticket to the event.
I am under 21 years old, can I attend the Brewers Jamboree?
Yes, there will be non-alcoholic drinks, food and music. All participants over 10 years old will need to purchase a ticket to the event. To sample beer, participants will need to be 21 years old and have proper ID as proof of age.
Can I bring my pets to the Brewers Jamboree?
We love dogs and other animals, but unfortunately no dogs or pets are allowed into the event grounds. Service dogs are accepted.
What breweries will be in in attendance at the Brewers Jamboree?
All of the craft breweries that will be attendance can be found on the drink local page of the website.
What Should I bring to the Jamboree?
Bring and open mind to try wonderful styles of craft beer available. Please come well hydrated and take advantaged of water stations located throughout the grounds. Water will also help cleanse your palette. Don’t rush through samples, take time to enjoy the aroma and flavor.
No outside alcohol will be allowed. Bags will be checked if you bring one. Drinking on an empty stomach is never a good idea, so have something small to eat before you get to the Jamboree.
Can I bring my own chair?
Sure, bring a blanket too. There will be tables and chairs for you to sit at and enjoy your beer, live music and small plates.
What if it Rains or Snows?
We live in Colorado and the weather changes. Please don’t tell us that you have never enjoyed a beer in the rain or snow. We go Rain or Shine or Snow.
Is there anything to do besides tasting beer?
Tasting beer is the focus of the Jamboree, but there are many other educational activities as well. Great live music will be offered during festival hours. A souvenir booth will be selling Jamboree Merchandise (Cash or Credit Card Accepted).
Is there medical or security staff available?
Yes, EMS will be present in addition to police during the Jamboree.
The following Items are not permitted in the Festival Grounds
- Outside alcohol beverages
- Smoking: no smoking at the park
- Marijuana: Smoking Marijuana in public is against the law
- NO GLASS other than Festival approved glasses
- weapons and dangerous devices of any type
- non-event cups, bottles, cans, growlers, etc.